Sunday, June 13, 2010

Summer beach day

Towels are drying on the line. Finally we had a summery day at the beach. It came after yesterday's Corazon double-bill of final concerts in Nelson -- fantastic and euphoric and tear-jerking all at once. One final recording session left and it's all over for the season.

Today I made good progress in the book-keeping and then we all went to the beach. The water was cold, but I made it in for a swim not once but twice. Quite something for me; having grown up in Ontario I prefer my lakes warm. Though I confess I only went in the second time because everyone left me on the floating dock and paddled back in aboard the kayak or the inner tube. "You're a grown-up!" said Chuck. Easy to say from the stern of the kayak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is moving to archive-only status. Please consider posting comments instead at the active version of the blog at nurturedbylove.ca/blog

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.